Monday, May 25, 2009

Presentation Day !

So, today gue ada 2 presentation which is BCOMM and BTECH. Both also fail succsessfully. Cos BCOMM presentation should start at 9 and I woke up at 10. So the lecturer waited for 1hour for me. Lol, lucky she is alright with that. Biasa lah, everyone hates Monday sial. TQ Ms Ezathul !

Then BTECH presentation starts at 12, and we did not do any practice or what so ever and the presentation is soo freaking blur everyone duno who to start who to cont. Hahah, but then again we manage to finish it.
TQ Ms Noris !

Bonus :

Pictures bebeh



All looks so blur sial




Macam faham




I remember this part

"I used MS Excel to finish this gantt chart, which looks so neat, cun, steady and sexy"


Des, me, Hemant and Dzarief

2 comments:

The Art of Chin said...

Dei macha i didnt blog long time ady,u tukar ur blog format nice :D

Unknown said...

i know
hensem rite?