Friday, May 8, 2009

In Loving Memory of Nenek



Nenek dengan cucu-cucunya diwaktu gembira


Masriah Binti Masrik
24th November 1923 - 5th May 2009

Around 1130 when i was at Hall of Fame, I received a phone call from dadmama menangis.. and I already knows what she wanna say to me.

"Nenek dah tak ada" she said.

Aku cam shock sket, drive back ke Desaria dan pack barang dan seterusnya menuju ke rumah. Menangis gak la cam biasa.

Aku sampai rumah dah pukul 1330 kena pegi solat Jumaat, tak sempat baca yassin utk Nenek. Lepas solat Jumaat, terus mandikan jenazah then solat jenazah dan kebumikan terus. Kubur Nenek betul2 sebelah kubur arwah Atuk : )

Aku kesian tgk mama, dia anak bongsu so paling manja la dgn Nenek dulu2. Kebetulan pulak Mother's Day 10th May ni. haih..

We sometimes take for granted the people that we value so much. Because we know they will never leave us. And when they did you'll realize that you wished that you valued them every second your with them.


Kerispatih - Mengenangmu

4 comments:

. said...

afiq,i'm sorry for you =(

Unknown said...

Appreciate it,
thanks.

Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat

Alison T. said...

*hugs* I know how you feel. I got a feeling I'll break down when my gran passes on as well *touch wood*

Unknown said...

thanks alison