Friday, August 21, 2009

2nd week at school

Nothing much happen this week, 1st assignment due date is on week 4. So still have time.
*Macam biasa, sure last minute baru buat*

Inside class, my lecturer asked me to make an essay on what do u expect to study in E-Commerce. So what I wrote:


"Honestly I don't even know what E-Commerce means. No,nothing, nada, nil, kosong, ling.  But what I hope to learn is to gain more knowledge in this subject and how it has change the world.  I was planning to write down whatever there is in the module outline to this essay. But since u don't allow us to copy it, I will try my best to write the best I can. So.. er, that's all. Thank you and I'll draw you a house : *house*"


Then submit.

Meet my new lecturer for
BMATH 2305 Discreet Structure

*Forget his name but he is quite funny lahh*



DULU

RM 300 Fine.
FAIL

And while I was sleeping at the student lounge,
I saw this new no-smoking warning :



SEKARANG

Confiscate lighter and ciggies?
wtf?
Fine RM300 fail,
why do u guys think by confiscating the ciggies and lighter will win?

No comments: